A few posts ago I mentioned that September is my birthday month, but this season means so much more to me than just my birthday. A new season brings new goals, family, and it also means fall fashion… which lets me real, is the best season for fashion. Below is a list of my favorite things about Fall.
- NEW NAIL COLORS: Not that I’m tired of my baby blue’s and light pink, but I am ready for a change. This month I explored a little outside of my comfort zone of berry and dark blues (basically black) and took a chance on a muted nude. I know for some people natural color nails are their go-to’s, but for me it’s something I’ve never done… why did it take me so long?
- FALL FASHION: Now, Fall is all about layering and warm tones, and this fall is going to be no different. I love this transitional time between fall and winter because I truly believe it’s the best time for fashion. I’m loving following all my favorite bloggers through their time at NYFW to see what’s in store this season!
- FALL DECOR: It’s no surprise to anyone who loves home decor in general, that fall time is one of the best time for home decoration (my favorite is christmas, but fall is a close 2nd). The coolness in the air just get’s you all excited to transform your home to make it a little more cozy. I love cuddling on the couch, especially during this time of year… which requires furry throw pillows and a cozy blanket.
- NEW GOALS: I usually like to revisit my resolutions at the start of each season, and September is a great time to get a start on that. This season I’ve decided to make a list (not on my iPhone notes, but on actual paper) about the things I want to accomplish this year. Even though most people make new years resolutions in January and don’t ever look back. I think in order to accomplish those goals it’s important to re-evaluate. Also, since my birthday is this month, I like to think about the things I want to do before my next birthday… stay tuned for a post on that.
- FAMILY TIME: This may be the thing I love most about Fall, it’s just something about the air. I smell movie nights, game nights, and yummy food. We love getting together at one house and sitting on the dinner table for hours talking about life, new business plans, and just enjoying each other. Family is the most important thing to me, and this time of year just brings everyone together.
SHOP THIS POST: