A few months ago I was on a hunt for a tool that would give me a salon blow-out at home. I love the feeling of having my hair freshly washed and dried and not having to worry about it for at least four days. After much research I came across the Infiniti Pro by Conair— a rotating styler and hot brush.
I’m going to be honest, my first attempt was frustrating. I basically put my hands up and gave up. After about a week later, I decided to try it again and had a little bit of a better experience. Then the next week I tried again and that’s when I realized I loved this product and I HAD to share it with all of you.
After many attempts, I finally came up with a few easy steps to use this tool:
- Once you come out the shower, dry your hair about 90% through.
- Using the 1 1/2 inch brush and the brush on high heat, brush through a small portion of hair two or three times, turning the brush in towards the end.
- Next, brush through the hair one last time, this time pressing the spin button slowly.
- Repeat these steps with the next three or four portions of hair, and then combine all the sections and repeat step three, using the cooling feature at the end of your hair.
- Continue these steps until your done with your whole head.
SHOP THIS POST